See all persons.
Pottery operating out of a convent in Meurthe et Moselle region of France. Huart family owned both pottery and convent. 1865 pottery passed into hand of Fernand and Hyppolye d'Huart, who built new workshops producing wares decorated with enamel in the style of cloisonné, known as Emaux de Longwy. Currently, the pottery is known was Société des Faienceries de Longwy et Senelle.
- Manufacturer 1 objects